RMN is a multi-dimensional signal processing application for uniformly sampled signals in an arbitrary number of dimensions.
- Support for real, complex, or multi-channel response signals in an unlimited number of dimensions.
- Display of real, imaginary, magnitude, and argument parts of complex signal.
- Display of dimensionless coordinates relative to origin offset.
- Signal processing operations such as
- Fourier transform
- Complex conjugation
- Data filling
- Interactive signal phase adjustment
- Signal apodization (gaussian, exponential, stretched exponential, sinc, top-hat bandpass, top-hat bandstop)
- Reversing signal about a given dimension
- Data shifting along a given dimension
- Separating interleaved signals along a given dimension
- Addition, subtraction, multiplication of signals
- Two-dimensional affine transforms (shear, rotate, translate, scale) of signals
- Signal repeating into new dimension
- Separating appended signals into new dimension
- Calculation of signal-to-noise ratios
- Extraction of lower dimensional cross-sections from higher dimensional signals
- Extraction of lower dimensional projections from higher dimensional signals
- Support for a diversity of physical science signals (e.g. spectroscopic, calorimetric, chromatographic, audiovisual, …)
- Import of a variety of signal formats: Audio (WAV), Image (jpg, png), NMR (Bruker, Varian, JEOL, Tecmag, Spinsight), and 1D JCAMP
- Support for numerous quantity units in all calculations
- Support for natural infix notation for entering calculations with units
What are you waiting for? Buy it now at the AppStore